November 8, 2012

A Book for the Library

I'm working on a Blog2Print book for the Basye-Orkney Springs Community Library. It's basically a collection of blog (web log) posts about library events.

When I lived in Bryce Resort and volunteered at the library, I photographed some library events and shared them on the blog. Now I miss the friendly people at the library! I thought it would be nice to give them an album of the pictures.

Blog2Print offers a simple way to publish a hard-copy book of blog posts and I can select them by "Label." The result is not perfect because links don't work in a book and videos don't show up. Still, it should make a nice photo album. This blog is at http://webcroft.blogspot.com and you can search it for "Library" posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.