October 23, 2012

Supporting Our Home the Earth

With a major election just two weeks ago, I am getting tired of the web ads, junk mail, and phone calls promoting this candidate or that one. So I don't want to add to the noise too much here, but I will state that I feel that protecting the environment is an important issue and I vote accordingly. Also I support some environmental organizations which are involved in politics such as the League of Conservation Voters and the Virginia Conservation Network
If you don't know why protecting the environment is essential, I won't waste my time trying to convince you. Perhaps you have another planet that your grandchildren can move to after this one becomes hard to live on.

2 comments:

  1. Why would anyone not want clean water I say. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, Ann. Some folks just don't like to think about pollution, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.