August 7, 2012

What I Like Best about the iPad

I like the portability of the iPad and being able to connect to the internet while traveling via cell signals. Neither of Frank's siblings has wi-fi so I purchase a data plan before going to visit them.

Frank likes using the iPad as an e-reader. He downloads books regularly (often for free) and reads them in bed at night.

The problem that arises is when we are traveling, we both want to use it at the same time. Since ours is not the latest edition, I vote that we get a new one for me (of course). Then we'll each have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.