March 6, 2011

Available: Rental home in Shenandoah County

My property in Woodstock will be vacant soon so I am seeking a new tenant.

I'm asking $890 a month for rent. The house is attractive and in good shape and the location is excellent!

It's on the outskirts of Woodstock, a short drive from I-81, Walmart, Lowe's, and Cracker Barrel. It's across the street from the Fort Valley Nursery and Garden Café, which in turn is next to a fitness and rehab center.

Each of the 2 bedrooms has its own bath and one has a walk-in closet. The living room has wood floors and the stairs and bedrooms have carpet that's only a year old.

My tenant has to move back to California later this month. He and his wife have taken care of the property so it is still in nice condition.

My husband is listing the property through Creekside Realty.

See last year's post about my buying this house as a 1031 exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.