August 25, 2010

Recently Read

My husband claims that all I read are Civil War books and health books, but that's not accurate. Here are some books I've read this summer with links to the Amazon.com description page although I got the majority of these from the library. (I got the Civil War Collection on ebay.)You may notice I read a lot of non-fiction. That's a habit I learned from my mom. I think the last work of book-length fiction I finished was Last of the Dixie Heroes on audiocassette. It was a fun piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.