July 31, 2009

Post #2005: Photos from 2005

Sunrise at Glebe Harbor, Montross, VA



View of the Potomac at George Washington's Birthplace near Montross

I started blogging in 2005 but did not include many photos that year. For one thing, I did not get my digital camera until December, although I usually had scans made of my film at time of processing. Also, when we spent several months near Montross, we did not have access to high-speed internet so uploading pictures took a long time. So here are a few landscapes from that time period.

These were all taken near Montross, Virginia (Westmoreland County). The river you see here is the Potomac.

Right: Tree at Cabin Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.