June 20, 2009

Pardon me while I repost...

Picasa hosts my blog photos. They had a problem and now some photos have disappeared. They wrote that "resetting the unique web
addresses also broke image links for some affected photos in your Blogger blog -- you will need to re-post those images using Blogger. This applies to images uploaded from Wednesday evening to late Thursday night, Pacific Standard Time."

I'm working on putting them back up. I did some and everything looked fine, but later some more disappeared.

Grumble, grumble...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.