December 29, 2008

Those Neon Pants

When we went to my sister's house on Friday, I wore a new pair of red pants because I thought they looked Christmassy. That is, they looked red to me, with a tinge of orange. When I saw the photos, I thought "Yikes! They look fluorescent."


They are Lands End corduroys in a soft knit fabric that's too comfortable to get rid of. I decided to dye them to be a less showy shade. So yesterday I used some black RIT dye to change them. They came out brown -- black takes two containers of dye and I only had one. But that's okay; I like brown slacks.

Pictured: Me, Marie, & Elias, with Shelby at our feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.