November 16, 2008

Post Number 1600

I've been blogging for a long time now, but I've been photographing longer. This is a self-portrait from 1986 that almost didn't turn out at all. I was using up a roll of film and this frame was the last one. It got snipped off so only part of the image was left, and I think it was a little bit light-struck. The color (already warm from incandescent light) shifted a bit.

Since it was already odd-looking, after I scanned in the old print yesterday I added a filter in Photoshop and played with the color just a bit. So I never looked like this... but I sure looked a lot younger then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.