November 21, 2008

Early Winter

Cold weather has come early this year. Right now it's 21 degrees (F) outside, with winds making it feel even colder.

This morning I had to clear two inches of snow off my car in order to drive to my physical therapy appointment. The car slid a bit going up Straton but the county road was clear. And when I reached Senedo Road, there was no snow on the ground there, and none in Woodstock.

We've had our share of medical appointments this week: two for me, three for Frank. Now he's on an antibiotic for a sore throat, so he slept late this morning and didn't go to Woodstock with me.

I took the picture below yesterday while waiting for him outside Mt. Jackson Family Medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.