October 22, 2008

Post Number 1550

I see that this makes 1550 posts to this blog. And Sitemeter has recorded 25,101 visits since it started recording. That's a lot!

One reason I appreciate the discipline of trying to post every day is that it encourages me to keep up with my digital photo processing. You'll see plenty of photos on this blog. Typically I post small versions of my photographs, but I usually keep a larger version for printing, about a 500K file. If you are a family member who needs the larger file to make a print, let me know.

Otherwise, people who want a larger version can email me with their request. If it's for commercial use, please provide details (like size needed and circulation) so we can discuss pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.