March 24, 2008

Ouch!

I fell this morning. Slipped on ice on our front deck. Landed in the driveway on my left leg, which got all scraped up and bruised. Fortunately, nothing was broken.

I did not see the ice on my way out the door. I saw that the deck was damp, but with the temperature at 36 F, I was not expecting it to be slippery. 

Officially, the season is spring, and yesterday was Easter and we have daylight savings time, so I've been thinking it was spring. However, there was a dusting of snow on the trees when I first got up this morning.  So I should have been more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.