March 18, 2008

Garden overlooking the Pacific

Here we see two photos I took when we were in Palos Verdes a month ago.

flowers and wallOr is it one photo?

My picture of these flowers at Wayfarer's Chapel was a bit washed out, and the sky was just white space. Using Photoshop, I added another picture that I took there, one of the ocean, and just made it visible in the windows. Then I saturated the flowers and applied a couple of filters (watercolor and texture) to give it a painted look. After all, if it's an artificial photo, I like it to look like art, not just trick photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.