February 28, 2008

Meanwhile, Back in Basye

I've been posting photos from our California trip and I still have a few more, which I will post soon. I want to get as many as possible cropped and uploaded to Photoworks for their Leap Year sale tomorrow. (They sent me a code for 29% off on 2/29.) They do a good job on digital prints.

Today Frank is working on programming his new improved TIVO video recorder. We both have colds (or some sort of virus) and temperatures are below freezing outside so we have been staying inside most of the week.

Along with his TIVO machine, UPS delivered a new hard drive for my automatic Time Machine backups - the new Mac OS makes it easy to back up everything. My old portable hard drive is not adequate so I purchased a Platinum II HD. Formatted it last night and it and it works fine. I used FireWire to connect it because the lady at Blue Ridge Mac said that's the way to run Time Machine.

We're also working on taxes and I'm finishing a course at VU, downloading everything on my AOL websites for backing up, and I posted the Spiritual Singles calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.