December 8, 2006

Navigating this blog

lake If you are new to this blog, note that there are links down the left-hand side including Previous [Recent] Posts and Monthly Archives. For instance, click November 2006 to see all my posts for last month including Lynn's squirrel story, two posts about my great aunt Emarel Freshel, and lists of places to see in the Shenandoah Valley.
October 2006 includes pictures of children in Halloween costumers and autumn scenery, among other things.

And of course you can use the search box at the top of the page to look for names mentioned in this blog.

I've been posting since June 2005 and I hope you get something out of it. I tend to jump from topic to topic, as I have varied interests. I publish quite a few photos and this blog helps me to keep up on my digital photography. Most of them need at least some improvement in Photoshop, usually a little brightening. When I fix them for the blog, I also save a larger copy in my "to print" folder, and when I get a few dozen I upload them to Photoworks and order prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.