August 27, 2006

Just a few more pics of Glebe Harbor

dog
We're back in Basye but I wanted to post these pictures of our last morning in the Northern Neck. We treated the dogs to one last walk to the beach.

Then we went back to the house and cleaned and cleaned. We packed the car and had no room for the trash so I had to hold a big garbage bag on my lap for the 15 minute ride to the dump. After that we drove home: US 3 to 522 to 211 and across the Blue Ridge to 1-81. I was so delighted to see the Shenandoah Valley again that I clapped my hands.
walking dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.