June 6, 2006

Nonfiction that I'm Reading


Pet Allergies by Alfred Plechner, DVM - A slim book with warnings that most commercial pet food is not adequate for your pet's health.

Cesar's Way by Cesar Milan, star of The Dog Whisperer. I am a fan of Cesar Milan; he is a genius with dogs - and their owners!

The Rice Diet Report by Judy Moskovitz. I got this from the library; glad I didn't spend good money on this commercial for a diet center in Durham. Still, for the morbidly obese, this strict diet is probably safer than surgery.

Lincoln at Gettysburg - The Words that Remade America by Garry Wills. So thorough that it bogs down at places but very informative. I listed to the audio cassette version and may get the paper version so that I can review the part on Lincoln's use of language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.